Check out my website, too...

While you are here, visit my author's website for a complete listing of my books, publications, and other writing adventures!

You can find it
here.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Giving a Talk in Wilkes-Barre on Thursday!

Hey folks! Soon I'll be hitting the road giving talks on "The (R)Evolution of Nancy Drew" for the Pennsylvania Humanities Council. My first event is actually this thursday, and, horror of horrors, it will be taped for TV! It's for a program called Humanities on the Road. The Humanities on the Road taping of "The (R)Evolution of Nancy Drew" will take place at the Osterhout Free Library in Wilkes Barre on June 24at 6:00 pm. The event is free and open to the public.

You can learn more about the even here: http://www.humanitiesontheroad.org/. Come check it out in the area, and stop by and say hi if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment